1. Bachelor degree or above, major in financial management or accounting or economics
2. More than 5 years working experience in multi-module accounting, proficient in sales accounting and familiar with financial system; Team management experience is preferred.
3. Excellent communication and writing skills in English or Japanese;
4. Good interpersonal communication and coordination skills, strong sense of responsibility and independent working ability;
5. Have good work initiative and enthusiasm;
6. Proficient in Excel and other Office software.
1. Responsible for the process and list management of product and service sales certification;
2. Responsible for daily and monthly coordination, monitoring the sales accounting and reporting functions, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of accounting information in line with SOX;
3. Promote and implement new sales policies and procedures;
4. Cooperated with the company's ERP system;
5. Prepare and assist external audit.