1. Bachelor degree or above, major in logistics management;
2. More than 3 years working experience in logistics management and supply chain management in a manufacturing company;
3. Excellent communication and writing skills in Japanese or English;
4. Proficient in various Office software and good at data analysis;
5. Proactive and good at communication and coordination. Strong ability to work under pressure.
1. IT system improvement work support;
2. Collected and analyzed logistics data;
3. Analyzed the supply chain operation according to relevant logistics data, and provided corresponding support for the company's decision-making;
4. Provided corresponding support to the company's supply chain logistics management activities.