1. Check the camera warranty parts, and check and verify the warranty cost settlement.
2. Make monthly camera maintenance data monthly report and machine pickup monthly report.
3. Responsible for the consultation of the maintenance station and other administrative work within the department.
1. Only juniors or sophomores, fresh graduates and those with social work experience are considered.
2. Proactive, with strong sense of responsibility and good team work spirit.
3. Fluent in English or Japanese.
4. Students who have served as student leaders, club leaders and have social practice experience are preferred.
5. Guarantee at least 3 days of internship per week, and the internship will last for about half a year.